What we do at Blykalla
Blykalla is a Swedish deep-tech company at the forefront of the nuclear industry, pioneering the development of small modular reactors that provide clean, safe, and reliable energy. Thanks to lead-cooling, we achieve high safety in a very compact format, allowing for a simple and cost-effective design that can be mass-produced. Our unique reactor design will provide safe and green baseload energy that is a perfect complement to solar and wind power.
Are you passionate about nuclear energy and looking to make a significant impact in the world of clean and sustainable power generation? Do you possess exceptional business development skills and love making deals? If you thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced start-up environment, we have an exciting opportunity for you!
What you’ll get to do
As a Business Developer, you will play a crucial role in driving our growth and establishing strong partnerships within the energy sector. Your primary responsibility will be to identify and cultivate business opportunities, forge strategic alliances, and secure project collaborations. With your exceptional business acumen and passion for clean energy, you will contribute to our ambitious goal of deploying small modular reactors worldwide.
- Identify, evaluate, and pursue potential business opportunities, both domestic and international, for our SMRs.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with potential customers, including energy companies, and industrials.
- Conduct market research and analysis to identify emerging trends, customer needs, and competitive landscape.
- Collaborate with the engineering and technical teams to develop business proposals, financial models, and project feasibility studies.
- Negotiate and finalize contracts, joint ventures, and licensing agreements with potential partners.
- Represent the company at industry conferences, trade shows, and networking events to promote our SMR solutions and expand our network.
- Provide strategic input to senior management regarding market positioning, product development, and competitive advantage.
- Travel as needed to meet with clients and partners, and attend industry events.
Who you are
You will be part of a highly skilled team with a can-do attitude. We value personnel chemistry a lot and strive to create a workplace where you enjoy coming to. There are however a few things that we think will help in order for you to succeed in this role, these are:
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, engineering, or a related field. An MBA or advanced degree is a plus.
- Significant experience in complex, cross-functional consultative high-tech sales, in a sector with long sales cycles, preferably in the energy sector.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain relationships with diverse stakeholders, as well as strong negotiation, communication, and presentation skills.
- Strategic thinker with a results-oriented mindset and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment. Experience from a start- or scale-up is desirable.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to analyze complex market data and financial models.
- Willingness to travel domestically and internationally, as required.
- Fluent in Swedish and English, spoken and written.
- Experience in the energy sector.
- Established a network within the energy industry and/or industrials.
Join our team and become part of a groundbreaking journey toward a sustainable future. Together, we can revolutionize the energy landscape and create lasting positive change. Apply now with your resume, we interview contingent candidates.
This position is for our office in Stockholm.
So, what do you think?
Join our team and become part of a groundbreaking journey toward a sustainable future. Together, we can revolutionize the energy landscape and create lasting positive change.
We are proud to foster an inclusive workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to be a part of changing the way the world thinks about power supply!